- To make a donation, first click the down arrow next to "I want to give to:" and choose the purpose for your gift.
- Type in the amount.
- If you'd like to give to more than one purpose, click on the "Give Another Donation For:" link, then repeat steps one and two. Otherwise, go to step 4.
- If this is a one-time gift, leave the drop down set to Once, then go to step 5. Otherwise, click on the drop down and choose Recurring. Then choose How Often (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly), type in how many times you want this donation to recur, and choose the date of the first donation.
- IMPORTANT: If you chose 0000: Minister's Tithes/Dues or 0001: Church-Paid Minister's Tithes/Dues for what you want to give to, please use the Private Message box to tell us whose minister's tithes/dues you are paying. Or if you chose 9999: Other, use this box to tell us what you are giving to or paying for.
- For Payment Option, you can use either a credit/debit card, or you can pay directly from your bank account/online check. Use the drop down list to make your choice. Though we welcome either payment method, keep in mind that our fees for bank account transactions are lower than for credit/debit cards.
- Depending on which payment option you chose, enter either your credit/debit card number, expiration date, and CVC number, or your bank routing, account number, and account holder type.
- Enter your first and last name as they appear on your card or bank account, as well as your country and postal code associated with the card or bank account.
- Your address and city are not required, but if you are not already in our database, we will be unable to send you a separate receipt from the District without them; you will only receive the receipt from the giving portal (Continue to Give). We will never share your personal information with anyone else.
- Click the Donate Now button to complete your donation.
You will receive an email receipt from Continue to Give almost immediately. It will contain instructions and a temporary password to log into Continue to Give again. Once registered and logged in, you can give again (based on previous gifts, if desired), set up recurring gifts, see previous giving, print receipts, etc.
If you have any problems with this online giving portal, please contact us at email@example.com and we will attempt to help you with your problem.[description]