- Print the enrollment form
- Complete each part of the form. Please be sure to read the NESOM Policies before signing.
- Return the completed form and $50 enrollment fee to: NESOM, PO Box 1965, Grand Island, NE 68802
- Former students need to complete a new enrollment form, however, they don’t need to pay the $50 enrollment fee.
- Give the reference form to your pastor and ask him/her to return it to the above address as soon as possible.
- You will be notified by email of your acceptance.
Registration for courses
- For enrolled students, registration and payment for a specific course can be done on-line (see below). A registration form can be downloaded here or mailed to you as well. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration can also be done in person at a NESOM session for the next month.
- In exceptional cases registration can be done by phone.
- No registration is complete without full payment. Students will not be allowed to take a class until the course fee has been paid.
- Enrolled NESOM students must register and pay for courses at least 4 weeks prior to the date scheduled for the class.
- $20 late fee will be charged on registrations received after the 4 week deadline. No registrations will be accepted less than 3 weeks prior to the date scheduled for the class.